I finally made it on a family ski trip! Unfortunately the Jacobson family neglected the last little ones of the family when it came to skiing. They used to go skiing all the time. The other sisters got to ski while riding on Dad's shoulders and started out on baby skiis, etc. Also, the brothers spent half of high school on the mountain(literally). But I never even snowboarded until I was like 17! Then once I went skiing on a date and soon decided to stick to snowboarding. I love it! One semester at USU I miraculously rearranged my schedule so I could go up after a couple morning classes every Thursday. It was amazing! This next season I think I'll give skiing a try since Jeff is a skier. :) Anyways, this break we were able to arrange some family time.
 |
| Attractive ski goggle line. |
 |
| The Four Sistas! Mary, Amy, Becca, Liz |
 |
| The gang! Kyle (Amy's boyfriend), Amy, Adam, Becca, Liz, Russ, James, Mary |
 |
| Best moment ever. Fruit rollup race. These boys... |
 |
| Adorable. I know. Lunch time break |
 |
| Sisters forever. |
No comments:
Post a Comment